Friday, December 19, 2008

10 Reasons I Should Play the Flute Again

10. tonguing, fingering

9. It promotes good posture and proper breathing.

8. I can tell people that it takes the same amount of air to play the flute as to play the trombone and come off as an authority.

7. Chicks dig musicians.

6. Alan Wilder played the flute as a lad.

5. I can make money playing "Greensleeves" over and over again in downtown Boise.

4. So I can be like this guy.


3. So I can be more like David Carradine.

2. Maybe one day I can become a session musician or part of an indie band.

1. Because the flute is the badassiest instrument EVAR.

1 comment:

-Murphy said...

I prefer that guy's rendition of "Axel F" myself.

Also, shouldn't just living in Boise spontaneously cause you to end up in an indie band?