Friday, October 17, 2008

Youtube surfing

Rachel and I were on a youtube kick and we first looked at literal "Head Over Heels", the followup to literal "Take On Me". Then we got to watching all the dorky Tears For Fears videos we could stand and then our thoughts naturally turned to Depeche Mode. Basically, I've watched all but a couple of the videos on this list. Twice. It takes four hours. That says a lot about my life.

But on to the thrust of the story. I found that the DM press conference from Oct. 6 was posted on youtube. (Part one of five here). What I learned: not much because I already know tons of DM trivia, but I did find out that I like Martin Gore's chuckle. And if I ever met him I'd just ask him to laugh. That says a lot about me? Also, they are quite funny, as one of the press mentioned. Dave Gahan even made a Sarah Palin reference. It didn't make a whole lotta sense, but A for effort, Dave!

Related link: Depeche Mode dot com, still under construction

No comments: