Friday, October 3, 2008

SotD: Multiple by Mustard Plug

So I was having a normal conversation when Mustard Plug came up out of nowhere. Now ever since I read Rip It Up by Simon Reynolds which is an examination of post-punk, I've been interested in ska but I haven't done much yet to educate myself. I only know a little bit about Mustard Plug, my knowledge consisting of "We Want The Mustard" because a friend included it on a mix CD for my sister and me. Then my freshman year of college I downloaded a random bunch of songs, but I subsequently deleted them off my hard drive to make room for stuff I liked a little bit better. BUT I can say that these guys are quality.

"Beer Song"
"Mr. Smiley"
"Thigh High Nylons"

Related links:
Mustard Plug's official website
Mustard Plug on Wikipedia

No comments: