Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm totally lame

So I've been holding off on posting because I wanted to do something special for my 101st entry, but I haven't done anything in preparation for that. I should not let my blog go fallow.

Did you know Peaches is coming to Boise? She is and I'm going to be there. Wed, May 27th on the main stage. Doors open at seven, concert starts at eight.

Now for some Depeche-y goodness. Sounds of the Universe came out this last Tuesday and one of the packages is a box set with three CDs. The third CD is a bunch of demos so I thought I wouldn't have any interest in them. I WAS WRONG. Silly me, I should have realized that Martin records all the demos and so I would be able to immerse myself in that man's sexy, sexy voice. His version of "Peace" is love.

They also shut down busy city streets to perform for Kimmel. Wrong and Personal Jesus. The Leto bros. were there as they mentioned on Twitter.

In Morrissey news, the video for "Something is Squeezing My Skull" was released on MySpace. Video link.

I was a total assholio and didn't mention in a timely manner that last Saturday was Record Store Day. How lame of me. The Record Exchange had special deals on vinyl and there was live music and shit. Rachel picked up a whole mess of Depeche Mode singles and a single off of Bowie's 1.Outside.

No comments: