Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight

I have ducked my head throughout this whole Twilight thing. Well that's not entirely true. I've read tons of snarky analyses and critiques of the books and so I know the basic plotlines and who these unlikable characters are and that SMeyers likes LINKIN PARK and writes about towns in Washington she knows next to nothing about. (Given a choice I would not go dress shopping in Port Angeles, for example, and neither would Bella and her friends. BUT I would eat at Taco Time.) But I have definitely not read the books.

Well, the internet informs me that there are bands that have formed which write music inspired by this terrible series. And I have not listened to a note of it! I got my fill of this sort of thing with Wizard Rock, AKA Wrock.

If you are interested, check this out: The Bella Cullen Project, perhaps the first Twilight band. Hey, they're no Harry and the Potters.

No comments: