Sunday, August 31, 2008

Some quiet news

Thomas Dolby is going into the studio tomorrow. This, according to his blog. Now, I found this blog off a list of LJ feeds and randomly decided to friend it. I still don't know that much about Thomas Dolby outside of the whole science eyesight loss incident. I do know that he played to Boise the year I was 20 and he played at a bar so I couldn't go. And then of course that venue hasn't had anything that great since I was granted entry by virtue of growing older. Such is life.

I have a couple more book reviews to write. I don't know if this'll become a regular feature, but Rachel checked out a whole bunch of books from Boise's library, including one on techno.

In unrelated news, I downloaded a Martin L. Gore sim, and rasturbated a picture of Dave Gahan which looks very cool on our wall. Pictures to come?

No comments: